Company you would work with: At Ascent, we believe that great vision is irrelevant without great people. We love to work with people driven by passion and a thirst to create something futuristic – be it a product or a technological advance; ensuring that our clients stay ahead of the seismic changes brought by the rapid development of cutting-edge fintech.
Ascent is an Enterprise Software firm offering SAAS based automated Business Resilience Platform. Given the COVID -19 Crisis every Enterprise needs a essential Pandemic Response solution and we seek rainmakers who’d like to earn millions of dollars.
Ascent is unwavering in its dedication to excellence. We are uncompromising in quality of our work & products. Our people are domain experts in their respective fields. We build relationships with our customers grounded from the highest level of business ethics and professionalism with a lazer focus on customer success.
We are a technology focused company and have complex product offerings addressing a very complex problem. We are very hands on, in the way, we execute and with precision. We provide enough service to make sure the technology works and deliver value and outcomes that we promise.
Our core values are :
· Drive and Innovation propelling growth
· Natural curiosity to solve the impossible
· Collective Intelligence and
· Professional Integrity Governing all Endeavors.
We see, a huge traction and tailwind behind our BCM product based on market feedback we intend to seize on the opportunity together with highly motivated your individuals.
About Enterprise Resilience Platform – AutoBCM
Position Description & Role
We are currently seeking to hire the Vice President of Business Development (3 Positions), Business Development Managers ( 4 Positions) & Interns only from selected top Universities (5).
We are looking for a motivated thought leader to help build and scale our Resilience Platform Solution Sales with Go To Market team focusing on the Enterprise Resilience market in the Americas. This leader must be a driver who loves building business and establish client relationships. This role requires great interpersonal skills to work cross functionally, as a trusted advisor to both the go to market sales, pre-sales, customer success and partner organizations, as well as, with our product development and marketing teams. This is not the kind of opportunity that presents itself very often.
What You Get To Do In This Role
- Develop a go-to-market model to build a multi-million dollar line of business in the largest and most strategic market we have in the Americas
- Lead, organize, and manage executive-level strategic planning, sales programs and operational cadence to drive operational excellence, continuous improvement and implement changes across our business in conjunction with functional
- Recruit and build a team of specialized sellers with domain expertise in Business Continuity Management , Crisis Management and Resilience to drive Ascent Growth
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Resilience and Continuity Management.
- Partner with our Global Alliance and Channel organization to build: sell to, sell with and sell through models
- Align as a trusted advisor and strategic team member to both sales and company executives in order to understand market conditions, customer requirements and challenges, and assist in strategically planning GTM, solution capabilities and strategic partnerships
- Influence and drive the right value model around pricing and packaging
- Establish trusted relationships with product management, marketing, global sales leadership, professional services and global alliance and channels leaders
- Strong executive presence & track record of consistent quota attainment & over achievement
- Build strong relationships with executive leaders in both our customers and partners
- Drive a customer success focus and a win as a team culture
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Extensive sales leadership experience: recruiting and developing high performance teams selling into the Business Continuity Management , IT Software , B2B Software Enterprise Solutions, Crisis Management , Risk Management Software domains
- Has a strong drive for results and ability to collaborate and influence in a “Win as a team” environment
- Strong people management skills with a passion for coaching and developing others to their highest potential
- Proven leadership skills inspiring people and building a business from start up to scale
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills communicating and collaborating with both business and technical stakeholders at all levels with in an
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing and product
- The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment
- A passion evangelizing our capabilities and success on social media and other outlets to build brand preference and recognition
- A self-starter who will take the initiative to develop programs for enablement and growth
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel 50% of the time
- International experience required
We offer an aggressive uncapped commission of 30% on all your SaaS sales. For example, on $4.5M in sales, you’d receive $1,150,000 + PLUS the base salary PLUS a performance bonus The growth opportunities include permanent Full Time roles.
At the same time, this position is not for everybody. We are looking for closers with suitable industry connections. Until you meet the $500,000 Revenue threshold, you’d be paid a 40% commission (the entire profit margin) with base salary kicking ONLY after meeting initial Revenue Target. If the terms of the position are not suitable for you, we urge you to look for more suitable opportunities as we will NOT be deviating from the terms outlined here until the person brings first set of Revenue.
Your duties will consist of identifying and negotiating with prospective clients for Ascent.
Your compensation package for the full-time will consist of advance commission pay / monthly retainer which is deductable from Commission pay.
You will be eligible for health insurance after 90 days of full-time employment.
You will be entitled to one PDO (Paid Day Off) per month, which can be used for vacations, sick leaves, or other reasons. Non-working days will also include New Year’s Day, Washington’s Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
It’s a work-from-home position, using personal devices, with occasional traveling, required for developing partnerships. You can work on a flexible schedule. We will reimburse all reasonable work-related communication and travel expenses.
Job Location: Riyadh, Jeddah, Dubai .Flexibility to Work from home and travel to clients whenever needed.